- 1/4 of all greenhouse gas emissions are from energy production.
- Safe, unlimited, carbon-free fusion power.
- Lack of cures for common diseases.
- Curing the world’s toughest diseases by automating personalized medicine.
- Industrial thermal separations account for 12% of all U.S. energy consumption.
- Decarbonizing every industrial process.
- Vaccines are hard to transport and not maximally effective.
- A shelf-stable patch with better delivery capability.
- A third of global food produced is wasted.
- A natural coating to reduces spoilage and packaging waste.
- A 100% renewable grid requires on-demand energy access.
- 100% renewable grid with multi-day energy storage systems.
“Cellino brings a truly unique approach, with a high level of complexity: hardware, AI/ML, bioengineering, cell based therapy, automation, and fluidics. Our multidisciplinary team comes together actively, solving problems with creativity.”Nabiha Saklayen CEO & Founder, Cellino
Advanced Systems & Infrastructure
“We are at the beginning of an unprecedented journey toward the next generation of AI which will transform our way of life. Generative AI and Recommendation Engines have already begun to measurably impact business processes, products and services. The next wave of data center infrastructure is being architected to deliver tremendous efficiency in AI workload by disaggregation of memory and compute resources which is enabled by optical interconnectivity. Our technology solutions are lighting the way to the future of accelerated computing.”Dave Lazovsky CEO & Co-Founder, Celestial AI